Sun Gardens Dubrovnik is a 22 – hectare resort, featuring five-star rooms with a view of the beautiful Adriatic Sea. The resort is located in Orašac, 11 kilometres from the city of Dubrovnik.
Single or double accommodation is available for all European Club of Excellence delegates and includes complimentary breakfast daily.
You and your guest will be required to provide your passport or identity card at the front desk upon check-in. KEMET will provide you one guest room from September 27 to 30 at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik, including taxes, bellman and housekeeping services. You will be asked to provide a credit card for your incidentals upon check in on September 27. Any additional expenses incurred such as telephone calls, movie rentals, mini-bar charges, laundry and non-included activities will be at your own expense. Please be sure to settle your account with the hotel prior to check out on September 30. Should you require an additional room for your guest, this will be at your own expense.
Transportation to/from the airport to Sun Gardens Dubrovnik will be covered and booked based on your flight arrival and departure times. You will be notified of your departure time in your registration package upon check-in. KEMET will only provide transportation on program arrival and departure dates. Should your travel itinerary deviate from the program dates, you will be responsible for arranging your own transportation to or from the resort.
All guests must be 21 years of age or older.
Sun Gardens Dubrovnik
Dubrovački Vrtovi Sunca D.O.O
Na moru 1, HR-20234 Orašac, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Phone: +385 (0)20 361 500
Fax: +385 (0)20 361 501
Click here for more information
Understated elegance and chic design are the hallmark of every room at the resort featuring a stunning terrace or balcony with panoramic views of the Adriatic Sea and the islands dotting the crystal clear waters. Open your window and let this Mediterranean paradise embrace you.
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Designer toiletries
- Coffee and tea provisions
- Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Mini bar
- Satellite and Pay-TV
Spa Centre at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik is the place to relax, rejuvenate and indulge. It has been recognized with prestigious awards including winning Spa Traveller’s best spa award as well as World Luxury Spa Award for Best Luxury Resort Spa in Croatia for two years in a row.
The Spa uses products made with natural ingredients in its treatments, and is the first in Croatia to do so, as well as 3 designer cosmetic lines. All of our facial, massage, energising and body treatments combine OCCO, Thalion, Bioeffect and Maria Galland products.
Take some time to relax in the traditional coal sauna or salt sauna, cleanse and tone up with a Turkish hammam, take it easy in the aromatherapy steam room, or savour an invigorating soak in our Thalassotherapy Spa Bath, with its 252 power jets. A dip in the Spa’s 18-metre lagoon with its waterfall and underwater vitality jet loungers and a cold drink at the juice bar will provide the perfect finish to your session. The pool and the sun terrace both offer spa guests incredible Adriatic Sea views while they enjoy the perfect spa experience.
- Changing rooms
- Hydrotherapy pool with therapeutic massage jets
- Individual treatment rooms
- Poolside loungers and relaxation zone with stunning views
- Relaxing 18-metre lagoon pool with underwater vitality jet loungers
- Tepidarium with five individual stone lounge chairs
- Thalassotherapy spa bath
- Thermal area including traditional coal sauna, salt sauna, hammam, aromatherapy steam room, large cold-plunge * pool and lifestyle showers
- Two exclusive suites for couples’ spa treatments
- Vitality juice bar with sun terrace
Whatever your game is, Sun Gardens is the perfect destination for sports and fitness enthusiasts.
- Sand volleyball court
- Five-a-side football court with artificial grass
- Three clay tennis courts (Tennis court rental rates are 100 kunas (approximately €13.15) per hour and includes tennis rackets and tennis balls.)
- Badminton court
- Gym (a second gym is located in the Spa)
- Indoor basketball half-court
- Secure locker rooms
- Squash court
- Two pool tables
- Two tables for table tennis
- Climbing wall
- Multifunctional room (Group classes)